- To ensure the best outcome for your vinyl cut graphic please ensure that your file is submitted in a vector format (.ai, .eps, .pdf).
- Vinyl cut graphics must be submitted as outlines only with overlapping lines to be eliminated.
- To ensure the best outcome for your full coverage graphic please ensure that your file is submitted in a high resolution format.
- Vector images must be submitted with all fonts converted to outlines in either .ai, .eps, .pdf file formats.
- Raster images or photos must be submitted at a minimum 300dpi in either .jpg, .tif, .pdf.
- What size should my graphic be? It depends on what you are putting the graphic on, please see our graphic specifications page below.
- Do I need to add extra bleed to my graphic? No, a 0.25″ bleed is included in all dimensions on our specification page.
- How do I avoid pixelated images? Every image is different depending resolution and quality. Usually the bigger the file, the better the image quality.
- What if I don’t know how my file will print? Don’t worry! Our design staff will provide a digital proof of your graphic and will advise you of any low-quality files.